Tuesday 8 April 2008

Margaret Thatcher versus the Blow Job

I have a little game for ya. I call it Margaret Thatcher versus the Blow Job.

First, get your friends talking about Mrs Thatcher. The most effective way to do this is to get them in a room, make sure there's at least one loony lefty there, and suggest that old milk snatcher might have done some things good for the country. It never fails. Soon you'll find debate, insults and four letter words (sometimes beer) fly round the table.

Next, say something like 'Fuck this for a game of soldiers. Why we talking about Mrs Thatcher when we could be talking about something more interesting?' Suggest to your friends they start talking about blow jobs instead. Note how they all laugh, and giggle, and start talking about blow jobs.

But then, before you can even believe it, notice how the conversation flows right back to Mrs T.

Mention blow jobs again.

Watch how you end up back on Mrs T.

Do this until you get bored and note the count. That's your score.

My highest was 22. What a night! Lol.

5 comments:

JonathanM said...

You are going to get some very weird Google searches...

Ms A said...

Lol. Is that how you got here :)

Chad0x001 said...

Well I dont know about Jonathanm, but it's certainly how I found this page. I dream of Margaret Thatcher taking my full length. My friends say I'm weird. I think she's a powerful lady. Who wouldnt want her to ride their veiny bang stick ?

james LeftLion said...

How about blow jobs and Gordon Brown...

Nice idea with the blog, Nicola. Always wondered whether she would get it on with Jase...

Should be a review up bgy the end of the week

Take care
James

Ms A said...

Gordon Brown and blowjobs. You've put me off me tea. Mind, could bring even more weird traffic this way and I'm well into that lol.

Thanks James, for the comment and the reviewage.